Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why my baby always cry ?

Yes, baby always cry. In 2004, when my son was just came into this world, the very first thing i cannot TAHAN (stand ) was baby "CRYING". And of course, i really don't know what to do most of the time. Though we were very happy to have our first child, and for the first time, my wife and I became mother and father. But, very soon, we faced the biggest challenge in our life ( during that time ), the CRYING issue.

After some hand-on experiences, we finally found that, the baby do not simply cry. They cried for reasons. They are 6  reasons why my baby cry ( maybe more for other baby ):

1. Hungry
2. Urinate / Pass motion
3. Sleepy
4. Sick ( fever/ flu/ pain/ etc )
5. Boring
6. Undetected

How do i know? Good question. I really don't know but through trial and error. Nobody tell us in fact. One thing i must praise my wife, she really can differentiate the types of cry my baby performed for different reasons. Maybe this is the special skill that only woman have. Honestly, till the last day before my kid can talk, when they were crying, the only thing i will do is check the diapers......" pai seh" ( shame shame ).
However, my son is already 6 and my daughter is 5....they still like to cry. WHY? I will share with you next time.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails