Monday, July 26, 2010

3 Lessons I'd Never Learnt In School

I believe that most of us has strong memories of schooling's life. In fact many happy or sad things happened during our school life. Yes, i do enjoy my schooling life, especially the moment that i can get together with my friends, Yum Cha ( our most popular activity during our time ).  Joining club or society, go to cinema together, join some camps, being bullied by big size students, giving nick name to our teachers and the list go on.....And the only thing i can't remember is.......3 lessons had learnt from school. What's that?

1. How to get marry ?
2. How to become parent ?
3. How to manage money ?


Do you agree? I think most of you will agree. If we can recall back our schooling time till our working time now, did you ever hear anyone telling you how to get marry, how to become papamama and how to manage our money? If yes, from who? From our teachers? or from our parents? I bet our daddy or mummy will not tell us how to have baby...hehehe. Perhaps this is part of Asia's culture. Even our teacher will not advice us on how to choose a perfect partner. So, who am i going to learn from?

And, is very funny ya? I am doing these 3 things in my life without proper guidance. The BIG question is, how did i do that? From a book? or from  tea corner? Well, i guess most of us just "hantam" and let the nature take it's cause, right? I will share with you all soon, on how did i manage to pass through all these stages without a book or guide. Getting marry is not a game. Becoming a parent is not "play-play". It require a BIG commitment and sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails