Sunday, July 25, 2010

Role Play, children's favourite !!

I still can remember when i was learning some techniques for my teaching practise, one of the best approach was "role play". Like teaching english, history and etc, this technique proved to be effective to achieve our teaching objective.

However, i really could'nt belive that my kids are practising without my guidance. For whatever things we do, the kids tend to follow. One afternoon, when i was reading newspaper ( as all the fathers like to do ), some drama is being held. My son became husband and my daughter became his wife. What they do? Could you imagine.....?

Yes, they are performing what my wife and I were doing most of the time. My son use the tone i always use to scold them. My daughter use the way my wife talk to me. WOW....is exactly the same. Cooking, tidying the house, spending time outside having dinner and so on......everything is in their mind.

MORAL: Parents always became their role model. If act something weird or do something bad, they will remember and follow. As a parent, we should always show a good example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails