Saturday, July 24, 2010

When will be our FREEDOM day?

Long time ago, i still can remember many of my friends told me this. "When your child turn to 5 or 6 years old, everything will be okay...." At first, i do believe. Because when my baby was young, still a todler, we need to take a good care for them. They can't talk, and the only thing they can do was cry. So, I kept on waiting for this moment to come. Then, my wife and i will plan our traveling journey to many places we always wanted to visit.

Well, these day has come. Guess what? Yet another challenges arise. They can talk now, not only talk, but they even know how to request for more and talk back. Whoa.....interesting. They can do many things that we are not expected.

Then, we started to realise that, we need 100% attention to raise our children to become a better person. No wonder, my mama always treat me like child after i started working. Seems like I am the "forever child who cannot grow up" in my mama's perspective. So, when can we celebrate FREEDOM ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails