Friday, July 23, 2010

Are we too young to teach our young children?







This question had been in my mind for quite sometime. It is just like when i started to teach in school, i always ask myself, "Are we too young to impart our knowledge to the young ones ?" Sometimes i think that old man not always better than young man although there is a proverb saying that Old Ginger More Spicy. Is true that most of the time, experience always help us to manage the situation better. But, how do we get our experience? Through the first time we handled things? Without the first step, how can we further till 1000 steps?

That's why, when i became parent for the first time, the only thing that i kept on telling my wife and myself, we must do better than my papa and mama. That's my initial approach to become a good papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails