Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Queen is needed

Well, after i declared myself as a KING, a family can't do away without a queen. Although most of the decision is made by the father but in certain aspect, where things that a Father always ignore and can't perform, it must be handled with care. The most important things that father will always missed out is HEALTH. Not only children health but own health. I must admit that lady is more detail and more dedicated in looking after the health of everyone in the family. In fact, she did a good job.

A Queen will always perform a softer approach to the kids, perhaps to balance up. Most of the time, King will need to be firm and be strict with the kids. Thus, a Queen is strongly needed to console and give "mother care" to the children ( might be misused as pampering, be careful ) . As for me, i would like to thank my beloved wife ( ahmin ) who have been taking care of the health of everybody in my family,you really did well. I Love YOU.

If i said children are pretty well with role play, my wife and I have been practicing from the beginning. My role is a King and my wife's role is a Queen. And it have been well organised instead. Perhaps our children  inherited "role play" from us..... ^ ^

After the King and Queen were appointed, what next? In my next post, i will share about how my son became Prince and my daughter became a Princess. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails