Saturday, August 28, 2010

How to Speak Children Language?

One day, I was trying to talk to them but seems like they were not much interested to talk to me. And later I found out, my wife were able to communicate with them effectively. Not only that, they even like to share a lot of story with my wife.

Then, I thought I must be neglected them for a long time. After that, I tried my best to be with them, play with them and bringing them to the park. However, the relationship seems like improving but, they were still  not telling me more about their living stories. Then, I asked my wife and she told me the secret of talking with the kids…….which I have not been doing most of the time…… “ Watching cartoon together with them!”.

Finally I realized I need to speak their language by watching their cartoons. No wonder, before my wife actually talk to them, she eventually will mentioned a few of their favorite cartoon’s character like Ben10, SpongeBob SquarePants, and etc…..Then, their responds will be like………..I think you know what I am saying.

Later on, I tried to practise, “Zhe Tse, what is SpongeBob doing now?” Then, he told me a lot of his action and blab la bla.. Then, I continued, “ Why don’t you pick up this and put it back from where you get?” He immediately did what I said and continued his story……

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails