Saturday, August 14, 2010

Big Giant Hug and Small Princess Hug

One night, i was tired travelling from work. I came home and saw my kids were playing with each others. From day to day, their relationship become better and better. Because, last time, due to some distance issue and work place challenges, my daughter was separated with my son ( long story ). I am glad that their relationship can improve so much compared to last time, they always snatching each others toys and cry so much. Sometimes, time really play an important role. We cannot rush for results immediately. We need time to build up something , especially relationship. And of course, parents play an important role.

Hugging is one important action we, as parents should perform. It is one of the way to show love and they really can feel it. Not only that, father also should hug with his wife from time to time, in front of the kids. This is to show to the kids that we, adult also show love to each other. And, it definitely will influence them to love their siblings more.

One thing caught my attention so much. Just before they sleep, suddenly my son said, "Mummy, i want Giant Hug !" With a fast movement, he showed something like a bear and hug his mother. And then, continued with my daughter," Mummy, i also want, I want a Princess Hug !", quickly she showed one hand up and another down, politely and portray a small gesture hugging her mother.

Oh my god, that's something created by my lovely wife with them when i was absent for work. What a surprise !! Well done, mummy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails